Conditions of Order
All orders placed with WPG Americas are subject to the terms of this Agreement, including the following Conditions of Order. Any purported change submitted by a purchaser in any additional documentation is hereby expressly rejected. Orders placed on forms deviating from these terms and conditions may be accepted, but solely on the basis that the terms of this Agreement will prevail.
1. Order Validation and Acceptance. When you place an order, we may verify your method of payment, shipping address and/or billing address before processing your order. Your placement of an order with WPG Americas is an offer to purchase our Products. WPG Americas may accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the Product, or may, for any reason, decline to accept your order or any part of your order. No order shall be considered to be accepted by WPG Americas until the Product has been shipped. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you have provided with your order. Delivery dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates. Orders placed online after 1pm Eastern Time (US) will always be considered ordered the following business day.
2. Quantity Limitations. WPG Americas may limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. WPG Americas may reject any order, or any part of an order.
3. Electronic Communication. When you place an order via the Site, you are required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate with you regarding the status of your order, advise you regarding shipment of backordered products, and to provide you with any other notices, disclosures or other communications relating to your order. You agree that WPG Americas will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide a valid email address.
4. Pricing and Product Information. WPG Americas makes every effort to provide current and accurate information relating to the Products and prices, but does not guarantee the currency or accuracy of any such information. Information relating to Products is subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to WPG Americas’ acceptance of your order. In the event we discover a material error in the description or availability of a Product that affects your outstanding order with WPG Americas, or an error in pricing, we will notify you of the corrected version, and you may choose to accept the corrected version, or cancel the order. If you choose to cancel the order, and your credit card has already been charged for a purchase, WPG Americas will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
5. Payment. WPG Americas offers the following payment methods:
For United States customers: We offer MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover credit card purchases. Payment must be made in the currency in which the order was placed.
For International customers: We do not currently offer online ordering outside the United States at this time. To order please contact one of our International Customer Service Representatives at 631-320-0000.
To contact a WPG Americas sales representative please use the following:
for U.S. and Canadian customers, calling 888-WPG-8881 or 408-392-8100,
for all customers, faxing your request to 408-436-9551.
6. Shipping Charges. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, (1) shipping or freight charges and insurance will be paid by the customer, (2) all sales are made FOB WPG Americas’ warehouse in Southaven, MS, USA.
Shipments of excessive weight or size may require additional charges. WPG Americas will notify you prior to shipment if these conditions exist.
7. Handling Charge. There is no minimum order or handling fee unless otherwise noted on the order.
8. Taxes. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, prices shown do not include any federal, state or local taxes, or any other taxes or charges imposed by any government authority, including, without limitation, sales, use, excise, value-added or similar taxes. Where applicable, such taxes and charges shall be billed as a separate item and paid by you. Orders are accepted with the understanding that such taxes and charges shall be added, as required by law.
9. Out of Stock. If product you order is out of stock at time of order placement, you may elect to have it shipped on a subsequent shipment. Except as otherwise provided on the Site, additional shipping charges will apply to each shipment. Backorders will be held based on your request.
10. Freight Damage. If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, it is important to keep the shipping carton, packing material and parts intact. Please contact a WPG Americas Customer Service representative immediately to initiate a claim.
11. Return Policy. In most cases, WPG Americas will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in this Section and will replace the Product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
Please contact a Customer Service representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product. For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
Return freight charge must be prepaid. C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
To the extent that WPG Americas purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.
Mil-Spec product purchased from WPG Americas is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
"Not-In Catalogue Items" and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are not returnable.
Returns relating to manufacturers' warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer's warranty and the applicable manufacturer's return policies for the Product (e.g., some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer). Please contact a WPG Americas Customer Service representative for details.
By returning a Product to WPG Americas, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from WPG Americas.
© 2014, WPG Americas Corporation. All rights reserved.
QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
September 18, 2014